My name is Vincent, I'm a french musician arrived in beautiful South Devon in 2017. After my classical studies in trombone I specialised in street music, playing trombone and tuba with professional street-bands and creating bands with amateur musicians, adults, teens or children, for 20 years now. I have built this site to explain my work and vision about street music and street-band. Have a nice journey !
What's on ?
just scroll down to see
What's on ?
* NEW ! The Tunogram is all set up to create a personalised greeting video for
you to offer to a friend, a family member, ... details here.
* We did it !! And what a great time we had, Sunday the 27th of December,
the concert on a moving boat all across our estuary !
Many thanks for all your generous pledges, we raised £1622 ! for the Newton & Noss Community Street-Band Group (including a £500 pledge from the Devon Council).
The plan is to buy some new instruments and to open a Brass-club for the beginners before they join the Street-Band. And free for the children.
A huge thanks to Mike too the driver of the Yellow 2 from the River Yealm Mooring Services.
Also my first apparition on an english Newspaper ! The Plymouth Herald : here.
Here is a trailer I've made of the show Here is my last composition, Coco-Rico, on the boat
* My solo project is ready to be booked. Even online ! why not ?
* I'm still offering online Brass lessons, via zoom, infos here.
* Some videos made during Lock-down (Joey the lips,…) here !
*As you know, all the gigs are cancelled for an uncertain period,